The Cockatoo Institute Ltd website (the "Website") is provided by Cockatoo Institute Ltd Pty Ltd of Ground Floor, Building 30, Cockatoo Island NSW 2039 ("Cockatoo Institute Ltd", "we", "us", "our" etc.).
1. Cockatoo Institute Ltd website and Service
2. Usage Rules
The Website and the Service are available for individuals aged 18 years or older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not meet the foregoing or other applicable requirements, you may not use the Website or the Service.
3. System Requirements
Use of the Service requires compatible hardware, software and Internet access, preferably through a high speed/broadband connection. You are solely responsible for the compliance of your hardware, software and Internet access with the minimum system requirements from time to time specified by us, and for maintaining current upgrades.
4. Security and Access
As part of the subscription and purchase process, you have provided certain personal information to enable us to confirm your identity and your payment method. You agree that the information you provide is true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain and update this information as required to keep it true, accurate and complete. You will be solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your User ID and password, and you must notify Cockatoo Institute Ltd immediately of any breach of security, such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your User ID and password. Until you notify us of the loss and/or theft of your User ID and password, you will remain liable for use and abuse of the Cockatoo Institute Ltd website through the use of your User ID and password. The Cockatoo Institute Ltd has the sole and unfettered discretion to revoke or disable your rights of access to the Cockatoo Institute Ltd website at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
5. Monitoring Usage
In order to comply with, and subject to, any applicable laws, including without limitation the Telecommunications Act 1997 and the Telecommunications (Interception) Act 1979, we may at any time:
1. When required by a warrant issued by an authorised agency or court, intercept or monitor Services, or enable another person authorised by a warrant issued by an authorised agency or court, to intercept or monitor Services, including data hosted on or being transmitted through the Services;
2. Monitor and/or examine use of the Services, including email, records and other data in the course of installation, connection or routine maintenance of the Services, but only to the extent permitted by legislation;
3. Suspend Services; and/or
4. Release information obtained by any of these actions to any authorized governmental or other agency or to any person who has obtained an appropriate court order.
6. Accuracy of Content
The Website may include content and associated files and links provided by third parties. Given the huge volume of material on the Website, we cannot and do not guarantee, warrant or endorse the accuracy, reliability, legality, decency or copyright compliance of any of this material that is, or of any material on any third party websites whose links are, placed on the Website by third parties.
7. Your Information
We store and use the information provided by you during the registration process (including methods of payment) for use in:
1. Maintaining your accounts and billing purchases in accordance with the payment methods selected by you; and
2. Providing you with information by email as to the Cockatoo Institute Ltd and similar promotional materials if you have elected to receive this material.
9. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
1. in the case of goods supplied, to the replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
2. in the case of services supplied, to the supplying of the services again or the payment of the reasonable cost of having the services supplied again. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Website or the Service.
11. Changes and Change Notifications
We may terminate this Agreement if you breach it or if we suspect that you have breached it and we shall be entitled to terminate your access to the Service. You may cancel your email subscription at any time, via email to email@example.com or by contacting the The Cockatoo Institute Ltd at 61 2 98101455. We will be entitled to rely on a notice of cancellation that appears legitimate and cancel the service on that basis. The Cockatoo Institute Ltdís responsibility for improper cancellation is limited to reinstating your The Cockatoo Institute Ltd email subscription.
Any notice to be served on either of the parties by the other shall be sent by prepaid recorded delivery or registered post or by facsimile or by electronic mail and shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 72 hours of posting, within 24 hours if sent by facsimile to the correct facsimile number (with correct answerback), or within 24 hours if sent by electronic mail to the correct electronic mail address of the addressee (subject to email not being returned as undelivered or recipient away).
14. Intellectual Property
15. General Provisions