BLACKSMITH’S WORKSHOP CINEMA

Built by convicts in 1840, this building has slab sandstone walls, raw concrete floors, large arched windows and high ceilings. Impressive pieces of industrial machinery dating from WWI and WWII are still embedded in the floor.

This will be one of our second largest cinemas and will be able to show sessions concurrently, so 1500 + patrons will be able to watch the same screening.

 

Leadership Partner

Strategic Partners

Cockatoo Island | Sydney Harbour Federation Trust NSW Mining Oovie